*Author: making an oral
presentation of the paper which
will be published by the
**Author (Virtual Presentation): making an online or video presentation of the paper which will be published by the proceedings.
*** Presenter (Oral Presentation only): making an oral presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
**** Presenter(Virtual Presentation): making an online or video presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
***** Listener: Participating in the conference only as a non-presenter, without presentation and paper publication.
1. Announced committee member could get discount.
2. Student ID or official letter of University must be provided.
3. One regular registration is within FIVE Pages for publication in Proceedings, including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
4. Additional paper should be with one same author with the first paper.
5. Social Program is optional and is based on payment basis. Kindly send the tour request to conference secretary in writing when you submit the final registration documents.
The Organizing Committee invites you to attend ICISPC conference to experience presentations by leading minds in the field of Imaging, Signal Processing and Communi-cations. The non-presenting audience not only gets the opportunity to listen to the keynote speeches, and other insights shared by the top speakers, but also will get the opportunity of sharing their own ideas and insights at the Q and A sessions. In addition, the attendees will be exposed to several networking opportunities with both the corporate and academic figures. To avoid delays in registration, please register via online listener registration System. You should submit your payment order id to firstname.lastname@example.org for registration status checking after online registration.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email. No shows will not be refunded. The organizing committees is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, etc.
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
Kumamoto can be regarded as a safe city with a low rate of violent crime. However, pick pocketing and purse or cell-phone snatching do occur in the vicinity of train and bus stations, airports and in some public parks. Please be vigilante.
For the safety of your and others' personal and property, participants are required to wear name card, and those accompanying must wear the attendance card as well. Please keep the attendance card well. The conference leader onsite has the right to stop those without the attendance card from entering the meeting room.
Please note that the Organizing Committee will not accept liability for any kind of damage, losses or injuries occurring to persons or personal belongings during the conference. Be sure to organise suitable travel and health insurance.
The conference organising committees is aware of the current developments regarding the novel coronavirus and we understand that some participants are now facing travel restrictions and may have to either cancel their participation. Therefore the option to do remote presentation is offered to encourage participants to continue with their presentations virtually by online conference, video conference (Skype, etc.) Please note online presentation session will be arranged during the conference. We welcome your participation!
Subsequently, for a safer conference environment, the organizer will actively take protective measures such as, to remind every participant to wear the mask during the conference, take every participant's temperature before they enter and provide alcohol-based hand rub during the conference, etc.