Registration Types and Procedure
==> Registration is now open! <==
- Author registration: 450USD (regular)
- Student registration: 400USD (Valid for students)
- Committee registration: 400USD (Valid for Technical Committee Members)
- Oral presentation only registration: 350USD
- Listener registration: 250USD
- Additional paper registration: 300USD (In case you are registering for multiple papers (but for the same person/author)
- Addtional page: 70USD/per one
- Extra Proceeding: 70USD/per one
- One day tour: 100USD/per person
One regular registration is within FIVE Pages for publication in Proceedings, including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
Students registering for the conference (not authors) will be required to upload proof of studentship.
Register as ListenerYou're simply required to fill out the Registration form for Listeners and send it to us via email before the registration deadline. We'll contact you after we review the form.
Register as Presenter (for abstract) (Registration form for Presenters)You need to submit the abstract of your paper to us before submission deadline. The conference committee will perform a brief review, and you'll be granted the chance to present your paper if it passes the review. And for this registration category abstract would not be published. If publication is required, full paper needs to submitted before submission deadline and accepted reviewed full paper will be considered for publication after registration.
Register as Author (for full paper) (Registration form for Authors )You need to submit your full paper to us before submission deadline, which will enter the preliminary review and peer review system. And you'll be informed of the review status of your paper by the notification date. Then your paper will be published into the conference proceedings/journal if accepted, plus you'll be entitled to present your paper at the conference as well.
The ways provided to pay registration fees are by credit card or through bank transfer:
- All the charges of the bank transfer, including currency conversions, should be paid when the deposit is made (by the depositor) and ΝΟΤ by the account owner.
- In the details/remarks/comments of the bank transfer please provide/write:
- the acronym of the conference ICISPC2018
- the name of the conference participant (your name, not the name of the person who actually goes to the bank to make the deposit)
- the paper ID for which you are paying the registration fees
- In case you are registering for multiple papers (but for the same person/author), the following fee reductions apply:
- For the second paper you are registering the fee is 300USD in addition.
- If in doubt please contact the organizers.
- More details about invoices/receipts will be given through the registration site.